This exhaust only hood from CaptiveAire’s BLL Series is a Type 1, low proximity Passover exhaust hood for use over cooking surface temperatures of 400 degrees F.
K & D Mechanical, Inc. has installed this type of hood in many commercial settings throughout the Puget Sound area.
Versatile kitchen integration
This hood can be installed as a stand-alone appliance into your existing kitchen or be purchased in a fully integrated package. The package is pre-engineered for maximum performance and includes the following:
- Integral utility cabinet
- Factory pre-wired electrical controls
- Listed fire suppression system.
Other available options include a listed exhaust fan, make-up air unit and factory-built ductwork.
Benefits of BLL Series models
For use over 400 degrees F cooking surfaces, it can be installed over ovens, steamers, kettles, open-burner ranges, griddles, and fryers.
- Superior exhaust rates & low hanging height is perfect for concession stands & trailers.
- ETL Listed to US safety standards, ETL Sanitation Listed & built in accordance with NFPA 96.
- Convenient compact design great for small kitchens with screw mount to wall with built-in top flange for easy install.
- Durable construction of fabricated Type 430 stainless steel (Type 304 is optional), #3 or #4 polish on all exposed surfaces.
- Easy grease extraction w/sloped grease drain system with removable ½ pint cup & removable fitted aluminum baffle filters for easy cleaning.
- Optional-stainless steel baffle with high efficiency stainless steel baffle filters.
Exhaust only hood options
- Enclosure panels constructed of stainless steel extends from hood top to ceiling to enclose pipe & hanging parts.
- Roof top package combo ETL Listed exhaust/supply air unit with factory prewired/mounted motors, trunkline & curb vented on exhaust side.
- Separate exhaust & make-up air fans are ETL Listed single exhaust fans, supply-air fans & curbs available.
- UL 300 Fire suppression system.
Certifications by ITS
This means The BLL models have been tested and met the minimum requirements of a consensus of U.S. products safety standard. In addition, the manufacturing site has been audited and has agreed to a schedule of factory follow-up inspections to continue strict adherence to quality control.
K & D Mechanical travels throughout Seattle, Tacoma, and the greater Puget Sound to install commercial equipment. If you have a need for new installation or just upgrading older equipment, contact K & D Mechanical, Inc. for your free estimate.