Commercial heating and cooling for King, Pierce and Snohomish
Since 1999, K & D Mechanical, Inc. has been a full-service provider focused on commercial and industrial HVAC services for the Puget Sound area. Our dedication to hard work and dependable service has expanded our customer base throughout King, Pierce and Snohomish Counties.
Locally owned and operated by James Dahlen, K & D consists of skilled HVAC experts who have been with the company for many years and equally dedicated to serving their client base.
Our install crew consists of James, Pete, Mike and Brandon while Dalen and Frank take care of routine service.
A team effort
Together we work as a team to install new equipment and provide ongoing maintenance and repair to keep your HVAC systems running smoothly.
If we don't take care of the customer, our competition will!
Customers are the purpose of our work and the most important person in our office. We appreciate the opportunity to serve them and work hard to earn their trust.
The entire team at K & D Mechanical, Inc. takes pride in our work and pledges to do what we believe is right. Working together to ensure all customers and potential customers receive a timely, efficient and courteous response to their needs and vowing to correct situations that go wrong.
Focus on Customer Values
We value long-term positive relationships with clients, employees, subcontractors and suppliers. We abide by the following code of conduct.
- Quality in all aspects of our work from installs to repairs to maintenance.
- Productivity and efficiency allow us to be competitive and deliver more cost-effective services to our clients.
- Integrity is the foundation for our business relationships and why we're fair and honest in all our dealings.
- Safety in the workplace is integral to retaining top quality employees, which helps build strong client bonds.
Committed to safety
Employees are our most valued asset and we consider their safety our #1 priority. K & D Mechanical firmly believes that there is no task or job so important that an employee must violate a safety rule or place themselves at risk of injury or illness in order to complete a job.
Employees are required to comply with all company safety rules and encouraged to actively participate in identifying ways to make our company and job sites a safe place to work. This includes monitoring their workplace for unsafe conditions and eliminating any hazard that may place them in an unsafe situation.
Safety is a team effort
All staff needs to have the knowledge and training necessary to perform their work duties in a safe manner. To this end, we have instituted the following guidelines.
- Weekly safety job site meetings to develop procedures for identifying and correcting hazards.
- Monthly shop safety meetings to plan for foreseeable emergencies.
- Initial and ongoing training provided as a regular basis.
- Implementing a disciplinary policy that ensures company safety policies are followed.
The entire team at K & D Mechanical, Inc. is continually working together to maintain a safe and healthy workplace.